Friday, October 19, 2012

Deleting the naughty…with Subscription Boxes

I have officially jumped on the subscription box bandwagon. I cannot wait. I love samples, I love all things miniature and I love trying new things.

The ones I have subscribed to so far are: Love With Food, Conscious Box, Beauty Box 5 and Yuzen.  I was also accepted into a new beta program from Walmart Testing Labs called Goodies Co. I am waitlisted on Birchbox, Kara's Way and Cravebox.

There are many more I want to try, like Knoshbox, Hammock Pack and one more I am still researching. But we all have a budget, right? So we will see how these go.  I plan to post pictures and reviews.  Here is how I will try to organize: I will post the box arrival and list the items inside.  As I use the products I will edit my original post and add my thoughts to the item listing.  Make sense? 

I am excited to share with you, I think this will be a fun adventure.


Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment