Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Deleting the naughty...with Beauty Box 5 December

Christmas, Christmas time is here...and so is beautybox 5. It arrived with a nice holiday message thanking me for being a customer. I am pretty happy with this box and I am excited to try most of the products. The only thing I am not too sure about it the eyeshadow. I don't know where I would use it!

On to the products:

MaskerAide Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask:
Used after cleansing and toning, this mask made from a blend of argan oil, orange peel oil, fruit and rice extracts and honey. It energizes, hydrates, brightens and primes skin. You just take the mask out of the packet, unfold and lay it on your face, smoothing it out and rub it in a bit. Leave on and relax for 10 to 20 minutes, then rinse and pat dry. Contains no parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, fragrance and pigment free, began and biodegradable.

Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil:
A nice, purse sized roll on perfume in Apple Blossom. It is so light and fresh, a soft floral, it really does smell like little apple blossoms from the tree, the little white ones. It is so gentle and light I would even put some on Peanut, she would feel so pretty.  Hubby liked it too, which is a plus. It didn't last a whole day or anything, but with the oil, it made it farther than an alcohol based cologne.

Jean Pierre Cosmetics Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads:
Cleanse your face and exfoliate at the same time! I love multi-tasking products. These are alcohol free, hypo-allergenic and ph balanced. Removes dirt, oil, cosmetics, even waterproof mascara.

Everyday Minerals Flat Top Cosmetics Brush:
I love this brush, it has the softest bristles I've ever had on a makeup brush, and it has a really nice, simple wooden handle. Sometimes the brushes are just a little to rough on my skin, but this one was smooth and didn't poke or scratch.

Ofra Cosmetics 3D Eye Shadow:
This is some wild stuff! A loose powder eye shadow designed to create a 3D effect with a mix of multi-tonal pigment pearls. I got the color Diamond Glitz. It looks almost like an olive green when you open the package but as soon as you smear it on - wet or dry - it takes on a whole new look. I will  be honest...I think I am probably to old to wear this unless it is for a Halloween costume. I am afraid to try it, but I think it's cool looking! I will update when I get brave enough, lol.


Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment