Thursday, December 6, 2012

Deleting the naughty...with the CraveBox "Coffee Lovers" Box December

 The next Cravebox that came out was the "Coffee Lovers" edition. This one cost $12.00. I was excited about this one because I love me some coffee.

Here goes:

Tully's French Roast Coffee:
This bag of coffee was the same as what came in the Cooking Light Cravebox, so no surprises there. Tasted the same, husband still doesn't like it, I think it tastes fine.

Torani Sugar Free Syrup in French Vanilla:
Another syrup, but excited to try a different flavor. My husband is especially excited because he loves flavored iced coffees, and sugar-free ones.

Barbara's High Fiber Cranberry Medley Cereal:
This is a single serving size of a naturally sweet cereal with cranberries, whole grains and pomegranate flavor. Promising to contain 40% of daily fiber, it contains a whopping 10 grams, 5 grams of protein and very low fat. My husband calls cereal like this "colon blow." LOL. He can eat bowl after bowl of cereal like this.  Me, I will just have one, thank you. The cereal is not too bad. It's a little sweet, so tastes better than just a plain bran flake, and the fruit was soft, not hard. I would like the flakes a little bit crisper, but overall, I enjoyed this bowl of cereal for breakfast.


Biscotti Brother's Bakery Biscotti:
I received two pieces of biscotti, one was Almond flavored, the other Cranberry Blueberry Almond. I opened Almond and the very first thing I noticed was the delicious almond scent. I love all things almond flavored. It smelled like homemade Christmas cookies. YUM! Tasted so good! I give these an A for sure. I really like the flavor, I liked the crunch and they tasted very fresh, not stale or old like some packaged cookies. The second biscotti, cranberry blueberry almond smelled like an oatmeal raisin cookie for some reason, didn't catch any almond scent, but this one tasted really great too!

Verdict: The Coffee Lovers box was ok. I guess I expected the box to have more coffee related items, rather than just one bag of coffee that was already in a previous box. Maybe some International Delight's instant coffees, another flavor of coffee and some mini packets of coffee creamer flavors or something? But, the Biscotti's were delicious, and my favorite part of the box, albeit, my favorite thing should have been coffee. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment