Monday, December 3, 2012

Deleting the naughty...with the Cravebox "Holiday Spruce Up" Box

The special "Holiday Spruce Up Box" from Cravebox arrived! I wasn't sure what to expect. I was hoping for stuff to just give me a holiday boost. Not so much.

Price: This one was a $13.00 box.

On to the contents:

Oxi Clean Dishwashing Booster:
While this isn't what I would consider a holiday spruce up item, I will certainly try it. I hear good things about Oxi Clean products in general so I am sure this won't disappoint.  This was one of two full size products in the box.

Tide Pods:
This is a little pod filled with a detergent, a stain remover and a brightener in one. You put the pod in first and then add the clothes. It says one pod can be used for most loads. I am guessing they mean not an oversized or an overly small load.

Bissell Stomp 'N Go Stain Lifting Pads:
This only contained one individual pad with Oxy formula, and with the Febreze scent Spring & Renewal. It says it can permanently remove fresh and set in stains. You just open it up, place it on the area, step on the pad and leave it for a half hour. I will report back the next time I have a mess to clean up.

Febreze Set and Refresh Air Freshener:
The tag line for this product is "Replace Your Cone". I got the scent New Zealand Springs. I don't mind it, but I wonder how long it will last, since it says it is great for small to medium sized rooms. You put the cartridge in the container, then move the container up or down to release the scent. No plugging in or batteries used.

This was all for the products included. The rest was a coupon for $2.00 of Biz and $1.00 off Mean Green Cleaner.

Verdict: I wasn't impressed with this box. None of these items are something I would use in a Holiday Spruce Up. So, I have to say thumbs down to this box. The rinse aid will be fine, but the rest are not something I would probably buy down the road.


Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment