Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Deleting the naughty...with PopSugar Must Have December

My first PopSugar Must Have box has finally arrived!! I have been anticipating this one for 2 months. I will be honest, I wish I had known about this box long ago, when people were getting a lovely scarf, was jealous about that. So my hopes were high for something just as awesome.

This box is one of the bigger ones in size, and it was waiting for me at my doorstep when I got home the other day.

After I opened the box, their product sheets was actually a folded brochure with a decent amount of info about each product. They were divided into categories: Must Have Home, Food, Beauty, Fashion, Food and Tech.

Bodum Bistro Mugs:
The first thing I pulled out was a set of two double walled thermo-glass mugs. They aer specially designed with a breathable glass that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold, without leaving a nasty ring on your table. I have a terrible time keeping my coffee hot because I consume liquids so slowly. So, of course, I had to try out my new mug with my new tea, to test out these magical insulating qualities. Verdict? No condensation on the outside, and after 20 minutes? My tea is still sipping hot. Love!

 
Tea Forte:
As noted above, a cup of the white ambrosia tea (white tea with floral notes of vanilla and island coconut) was the first thing I tried in my new bistro mug. I love the little tea pyramids...and my favorite thing about the? The wire tea leaf tag. It bends and stays put, so I curved it to attach to the rim of my mug. The pyramid stayed put and the little tag did not fall into the water, like it usually does for me. The sampler pack came with 10 different pyramid tea bags: Earl Gray, black currant, white ambrosia, white ginger pear, green mango peach, jasmine green, African solstice, chamomile citron, raspberry nectar and ginger lemongrass

Jaboneria Marianella Soap:
I received a full sized, thick bar of the Rejuvenating Face and Body Bar in Aura Elena. Containing essences of Oak Moss, Coconut and Mulberry the soap is made from colloidal oatmeal, argan oil, shea butter, glycerin, honey and vanilla bean seeds. It is designed to relieve dry skin, acne and skin irritation, anti-aging, rich in vitamins for moisturization, honey for antibacterial and antioxidant properties and the vanilla bean for exfoliation. It smells wonderful and again, I am so excited for bar soap!

Bogdon's Peppermint Poles:
Not a fan of candy canes, so I will be happy to share these for Christmas with the family. I will try them though, they are cute thin sticks of peppermint candy covered with dark chocolate. They are only 17 calories per stick, according to the box, so it will be a nice after dinner treat.


Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit:
Ok, first of all, love mini's. Secondly, how cool is this? It has everything you need for those "just in case" moments.This little bag contains a bandaid, Advil, breath freshener, double sided tape, safety pin, earring backs, deodorant towelette, nail polish remover pad, stain remover pad, clear elastic bands, sewing kit, floss, nail file, tampon, lip balm, mini hair spray and clear nail polish. Seriously cute. Love it!

GoSwype:
This little cloth is for wiping down those little electronic devices we put on our faces. I never thing about using them though. I get too busy and just go about my day, never thinking about germs and bacteria. I will try to remember to use these!

Rent the Runway:
I will probably not use this. Let's face it, I live in the great upper Midwest, and I don't have a lot of places to go. But for those who want to know, it is a $30 gift card  to use toward your first rental.


So, with that being said, this box was nice, not quite as fancy as others I have seen, but I will certainly get good use out of the mugs and the tea. I will throw the minimergency kit into my purse, along with the hot wheels cars, barrettes, pony tail holders, lotions and used Kleenexes. I will share my peppermint poles and lather up in my new soap.  Thanks PopSugar, I do like my December Must Haves!

If you are interested in this subscription service, please feel free to use my referral link:
 http://popsu.gr/GGw

Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment