Friday, February 1, 2013

Deleting the naughty...with Beauty Box 5 January

I was planning on cancelling Beauty Box 5 but I forgot my deadline, so I have another 3 boxes. Oops.

They don't really have a theme or idea in mind when they curate this, so it doesn't have any rhyme or reason, just samples.

Pencil Me In Eye Pencil:
I received the color Lapis, which is a dark, navy blue. The description says it is a vitamin-packed natural formula that is smooth and lasts all day. I am willing to give it a try. I have read that blue is a good color for brown eyes, which mine are sort of...to make them pop and brighter. Came with a self sharpening tool in the cover.

Model Co Colourbox Lip Pencil:
Pomegranate is the star of the year, and the color of this lip liner. It is a rosy coppery color, a little dark and could be used to fill in rather than line I think, it was soft. This pencil also came with a self sharpening cover. I am close to completing my Model Co line..have gloss, mascara and lip liner.

Ferro Cosmetics Desert Rose Blush:
Mineral based, the blush is a warm peachy color but a little too shimmery for my taste (and age), but it's pretty. I think it would look good with a tan and a night out on the town.

Perfumies Solid Perfume Stick:
This was my least favorite product. It was mushy, not solid enough for a light swipe on the wrist and it was like a melted chapstick. The fragrance I received was Stardust, a fruity orange/citrus scent.

Surprise 2012 Favorites (Leftovers):
I gathered the 2012 favorites were just leftover, and received 2 more sample packets of Purlisse SPF 30 daily moisturizer, which I've gotten before. I will use it, just not in the middle of winter, I need a little vitamin D.


Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment