Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Deleting the naughty...with Love With Food February

Love With Food promised a spicy and sweet Valentine's Day. Items were a bit of sugar and a dash of spice. And as usual, a meal was donated to a child in need from my purchase.

Hagensborg Milk Chocolate Truffle Piglets:
There were two in the box, peanut butter and caramel. They were tasty, although I preferred the flavor from the Thanksgiving box. 

Nektar Naturals Honey Crystals:
Little packets of natural honey. Now, this I could get into.  As much as we are trying to get away from sugar and processed foods (these boxes are not helping), this would be great to stock in my purse on occasion.

Funny Face Choo Choo Cherry Dried Cranberries:
These aren't bad. Low in sugar and fat free, these dried cranberries are a little tart, but just enough sweet to keep eating them!

Beanfield's Bean and Rice Chips:
I got the flavor Pico de Gallo. Made from long grain rice, navy and pinto beans, gluten free, they were delicious. I really liked these and before I knew it they were gone!

Bobbysue's Nuts, Original:
This was a mix of almonds, cashews and pecans coated with a mixture of salt spices, sugar and egg white. Really good and make for a nice snack, morning or afternoon.

Milly's Savory Teas:
Ok, this is different (that's a Minnesota nice term). Tomato Basil Sipping Broth - soup broth in a tea bag. It is a sipping broth in a blend of spices, herbs and green tea.  I just don't know, and I am still too afraid to try it. I will, but just not today. :)

Jer's Squares:
This is an all natural chocolate filled with crispy rice and valencia peanut butter. Yummy!!

Donsuemor Chocolate Madeleine:
I haven't tried this yet but plan to. It is a creamy, moist french tea cake. You can see it in the top photo on the right.


Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment