Friday, February 22, 2013

Deleting the naughty...with PopSugar Must Have February

PopSugar Must Have must be one of the most highly anticipated boxes right now, next to Yuzen. The boards just go on fire when a new month comes along and people start wanting spoilers. I slipped, and got the spoilers this month, but I vow next month I WILL NOT!

This was yet again another controversial box. Me? I liked it, it was fun and different. And let's face it...PopSugar is a website focused on celebrity gossip and trends, so it is going to be a little different and cater to a certain demographic. The big issue with this months box was it's apparel items. No, one size does not fit all, and that is a fact. Many are angry about it, but that is just the way it is. It really is PopSugar's choice to put in the box what they so desire, so if it doesn't work out, then I do think people should cancel. I have cancelled 2 other boxes that others rave about. Am I mad at them?  No. I am not their demographic and their products did not do anything for me. So be it.

On to the products, I am done with my opinion :)

Must Have Fashion
Brokedown Wrap:
This super soft wrap is awesome! It reminds me of my kids' blankets that they both still sleep with. I received white. It has a velcro closure that you can adjust to fit you and it is about mid-thigh in length. It will be perfect for summer. I normally just use a towel that I wrap around me and tuck in, so this will be nice for all that running around I do in the morning. My kids are still little so I can get away with it yet.


Hanky Panky Underwear:
The panty they sent out was the Rolled Signature Lace Original Rise thong. I got a royal blue color. Now, I am not going to share with anyone what/when/where I plan to use/wear this. :)

Must Have Food
Mariebelle New York's Tresor Box:
There were a variety of these sent out too, and I received the Cacao Nibs. I have to be honest, these are just ok. I would have preferred the dark chocolate ones that others got, but I will still eat these none the less.

Must Have Beauty/Must Have Home
Connoisseurs Quick Jewelry Cleanser:
I actually gave this stuff a try this weekend to clean my diamond earrings, and it worked well. I hate cleaning earrings with all the little crevices and hard to handle tiny parts. But it worked, and my previous cleaner is starting to run low.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain:
I received the color Romantic. This stain is a moisturizer and is supposed to stay on for hours. I am not sure what they mean by kissable, but I tested out on my handed and it left a nice smack behind. So, I don't think it means stay-put. This isn't really my go to color, I would have liked something more natural but I plan to wear it this weekend for an event I am attending!




Must Have Entertainment
Safe Haven Paperback and Song Download:
We received the book Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks.  I have read one of his books, and did a book on cd of another of his. While not my favorite author, I will tuck this away for a summer read for sure! I don't go to movies, so this will not be spoiled for me. Also included was a free song download from the soundtrack, "The Journey" by FM Radio.  On a side note, 11 years ago or so...maybe more, I had the chance to meet Josh Duhamel (from the movie) in Fargo when he was home for the holidays. I was dating a friend of his uncle's at the time. Poor guy's luggage was lost so I had to suffer through drinking a beer in the presence of a tshirt and sweatpant clad movie star. Poor me. That's my brush with fame...the only downside was who I was dating, lol!


Special Extra
Conversation Hearts:  not my thing but the kids will eat them :)

My Referral Code: http://popsu.gr/GGw


Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment