Monday, February 25, 2013

Deleting the naughty...with Seasonsbox February

Seasonsbox has arrived!
February's theme? Love Yourself. Honor the month of love and take the time to love yourself first.

 Here is my referral code, I can get $5 off!  http://curebit.com/x/jgQ8t

The products:

Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths:Soak your face in juicy vitamins! These natural cloths are infused with vitamins, organic honey, sunflower and citrus oils and are a three-in-one product: cleanser, toner and makeup remover. They are 100% biodegradable, sulfate, paraben and alcohol free. And, they smell so good!

Bambu Earth Salt Glow in Sugar Cookie Body Polish:
Made from natural ingredients like dead sea salt and coconut oil, pink kaolin clay and essential almond and lemon oil. To use, dampen your skin in the shower and apply all over the body. Gently exfoliate in a circular motion and rinse off. Use a few times a week for best results. It smells delicious and I can't wait to use it.

Dream Organics Rose Water:
Naturally I have already sprayed this all over my face. I love the scent of rose. This Rose water is made by distilling premium organic Bulgarian rose petals and infused with organic rose essential oil. It went on dewy and lightly and did not leave behind any film or oily feel. Love it!

Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar:
This chocolate bar is made from Belgium chocolate by Canadian chocolatier in Montreal. I received a flavor called Maple Crunch.  The bar contains milk chocolate with granulated pure maple syrup, so it has a little bit of a crunch. It is very rich, so I have a just a square and I am satisfied.

Loved this box, I will use all these products and am looking forward to next month already!


Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment