Saturday, March 16, 2013

Deleting the naughty...with Love With Food March

Love with Food, the sub box with a great cause is giving us a "New twist on classic favorites" for the theme this month. As always, with every box you buy, they donate a meal.









Dark Chocolate Orange Good Fortune Cookie from Emily's Chocolate:
Exactly what it says it is. And my fortune? Yeah...if you follow my blog, you know what this means...


Ola Foods Granola:
100% natural handbaked granola. I got the flavor Vanilla Almond. Made with whole grain oats, pure maple syrup, non GMO canola oil (which yes I know is bad if you are trying to be Paleo..I am failing on all fronts right now, but at least I am eating healthier), vanilla extract and cinnamon. Whole almonds in this to be clear.

Chocolate Covered Wasabi Peas from Chocwasabi:
Milk chocolate covered horseradish peas. I tried one. I did not like them. Sometimes you get a miss.

Salted Caramel Baked Corn from Cosmos Creations:
These are puffed corn coated with a salted caramel. Like the kind my mother-in-law makes every Christmas, you know the stuff I am talking about. This bag of goodies could rival the homemade. It is very close to the real stuff, I have to say.


Revolution Tea Green Tea Infuser:
I received a bag of the Acai Green Tea. I like tea. I don't drink soda or drink mixes so a nice clean tea hits the spot for me. I am looking forward to trying it.

Mary's Gone Crackers Wholesome Snacks:
I got the Sticks & Twigs Pretzels variety. Organic, vegan, gluten-free...I really liked these. This was my late night snack the other night and it filled me up.

Fruit and Veggie Juice from Kids 50:
Made with water, carrot juice, apple juice, acerola juice, it also contains Stevia.  I am not prepared to jump on the Stevia bandwagon just yet, I need more info. But, I think the kids will like this, now I just need them to not fight over who got more.

Wild Berry Flat Fruit from Wacky Apple:
I always give these to my kids. They share one bite with me and then it's gone in a matter of seconds. I know they will love it because they love all things fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment