Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Deleting the naughty...with Graze


http://d1l5edtbx6ax2p.cloudfront.net/images/graze-usa/en/index/box.png

I have signed on to try another box that has finally been released in the U.S., called Graze. Graze is a weekly snack box delivered to you with a variety of "snack" items that you can trash, try, like or love. They will in turn try to cater to your palate as you figure out what those items will be categorized by you.  I am so excited to try this. I have a habit sometimes of not taking in enough calories when I am running kids, working and being a mom all at the same time, so this will be a fun experiment!

$5 a week people!!  That's basically what I spend on junk right now. I have big plans that this will help me make better snack substitutions and in the process weeding out the processed snacks I love...like my friends Lay's and Pringles and Hershey's and Ghiradelli.

Graze is now invite only, and you can get in immediately with a personal invite code. With the code, you get your first box FREE! I am happy to share mine with you and would love it if you tried Graze too.

The personal invitation code has been deactivated, they've limited the invitations now.  I will post a new one when I get to invite again...sorry!!!!
I won't be doing a weekly review after the first  box, but will go to a monthly review on these, as I don't think I will be able to keep up!!!
Happy snacking!


Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment