Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Deleting the naughty...with Yuzen January

My Yuzen box for January arrived with a little bittersweet message reminding me they are going quarterly, with seasonal boxes for Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. So, it is with a little sadness I write my review for the last monthly box.

This months box was a theme on new beginnings and inspired awakenings. With that - on to the products.

Aromafloria Stress Less Foaming Bubble Bath:
I am looking forward to a nice soak with this product. A bubble bath to soothe the soul, it contains lavender to soothe and relax, chamomile to calm and rejuvenate and sage to relieve mental fatigue. 100% organic, with no synthetics, parabens or formaldehyde, you can safely soak and cleanse away the day. Mild and non-drying can be used to calm itchy skin because it is ph balanced. It smells divine and it will do me some good, I can tell.

Tilvee Lavender & Lemon Hydrating Lip Balm:
Made with cocoa butter, jojoba oil, rosehip seed oil, shea butter, almond oil, avocado oil, beeswax, and contains vitamin e, lavender, lemon and rosemary. This tube of balm is wider than an average chapstick, so it does have a lot more coverage on the initial application. I didn't care for the scent right off the bat, but once you apply, it goes away and you get the aftertaste of the lemon (only slight) that takes over and you don't notice anything else.  I like the lemon essence, it's really nice and that's what stays with you.

Sweet Riot Cacao Nibs:
One calorie per nib, yes, you read that right, and packed with antioxidants. These little treats are 65% dark chocolate covered cacao nibs, made out of cacao from Latin America. The chocolate is dark and rich enough that a small portion is very satisfying. It also comes in a cute little tin container to recycle.


Essence of Vali Sleep -a Bedtime Ritual:
I think this product is going to come in very handy for the next several months of my life. With all the stress of trying to sell my home, single parent while my husband has relocated already and trying to find a new home, I am not sleeping well at night. My mind is SOOOOO busy. Made with lavender, marjoram, cedarwood and ylang ylang, the mixture of essential oils is meant to ease you into sleep...with one drop. The directions clearly state to NOT use this on your skin, but to apply to a corner of a handkerchief or tissue inside your pillowcase, or in stressful moments, put on a tissue and breathe in. I am going to use this tonight.

Pangea Organics Italian Red Mandarin with Rose Face Cream:
Made for dry/sensitive skin, the cream hydrates and well as provides anti-aging, antioxidant, smoothing and calming. The red mandarin is refreshing, nurturing and elevating. The rose softens lines, is rehydrating and balancing. To use: After cleansing and toning, you apply a dime sized amount to your face, neck and decollete by gently patting it with an upward, rolling motion. Best if used both morning and night.  It smells nice, lightly scented, reminds me of a spa, lol. Very aromatic.

Shea Terra Organics Moroccan Argan Oil:
This is my third little vial and dropper of argan oil, so it must be THE hot beauty item this year. It is a multi-tasking wonder, and I've written about it before. I am not a fan of applying it all over my face or in my hair directly, but I do use it directly on the fine lines around my eyes, but I do need to be more consistent and get this into my daily habit, like flossing. I think then I will see the real results. We got a nice little cheat sheet for 10 uses for the oil. Wrinkles, stretch marks, crow's feet, lips, nails, cuticles, hair, flyaways and bath water softener. With that being said, I resolve to start using this miracle oil daily.

Acure Moroccan Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and Conditioner:
Designed to bring lots of moisture to your mane. With argan oil, CoQ10 and Omega 7, this shampoo brings a triple moisture system to repair damaged hair. 100% plant-based product and is vegan and is cruelty, sulfate, paraben and phthalate free. It has a wonderful almond scent.


Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment