Sunday, January 6, 2013

Deleting the naughty...with Uh-oh! Another box!

The news is out, Yuzen, my favorite box, has gone quarterly. NOOOOOO! Oh, I'm devastated! Good news? This has opened a window of opportunity to try out another box on my radar. Enter Seasonsbox.  This is a new monthly focusing on pampering items and has a Yuzen/PopSugar feel to it. But different.  I am excited to try this. This box has options to skip, options for several different subscriptions, and also reveals the contents of the box on the home page, if you are the type that has to know. So beware, it's right there if you don't want to know.


It is a little spendy, but I dropped Conscious Box and am thinking I will drop beautybox 5, and contemplating birchbox. Why, you ask? Because let's face it...I am no beauty maven. I wear as little makeup as possible, but focus on skin care and am avoiding growing old. So, thus far, these boxes haven't done anything for low maintenance and wrinkle-free skin, even though I've filled out profiles. I have enjoyed new products, but I don't wear a lot of cosmetics, and don't have time to perfect the smoky eye.

I do, however, enjoy what are called "lifestyle" boxes, which have a little something for different aspects of life...beauty, food, home and style.  I am excited, and can't wait.

They are offering up a special right now until January 31 and it is a heck of a deal, adding up to almost $170 off the month to month with a 12 month commitment. It seems like a lot, but in the scheme of things, it is a great savings and because of the lifestyle promise, I am willing to give them a shot.

If you are too, I'd love it if you used my referral link below:
http://curebit.com/x/HSay8

UPDATE: OUT OF BUSINESS
 
Follow Deleting the Naughty on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment